Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Maple Leafs Suck, Part of a Continuing Series.

You know, Brian Burke was brought in to fix this fucking team. I'm on record as having said that the defensive upgrades ought to be good enough to get them to the playoffs. Looks like crow might just be on ol' Fulminandrew's April diet.

What the fuck is going on? They got bigger, tougher and meaner. They got a decent quality checking centre and a backup who can stop the puck. What gives? I dunno. Will Kessel's entrance into the lineup next month make a difference? I dunno. They're 10% into the season and they aren't just losing, they're getting smoked, nightly.

Guys, shape up. I put myself on record that you're better than last year, and I still think you are. There, I've doubled down, so, dammit, play like you mean it.

And trade Toskela. You can always use a few more pucks at practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment