Thursday, October 22, 2009

Broken Clock Theory Proven, McGuinty Gets One Right

Okay, I've been known to be a little harsh on the ferret-faced crapweasel we have for a Premier, but I'm a fair minded kind of guy. After all I'm not a conservative partisan, hell I'm not even a conservative, nor am I really anti-Liberal. Okay, I lied there, I really am anti-Liberal, but that's not because I'm a conservative, it's because I'm anti-asshole, and the left side of the political spectrum is a veritable magnet for bungholes in human form.

Having said that, it's time to give props to Premier McShithead. Yes, I said it, Dalton McNumbnuts actually got one right, proving again that even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut, and even a blind, retarded, spineless, corrupt, ferret-faced crapweasel can discover reality if it smacks him hard enough on the nose.

What am I talking about? This. McDickead actually came out in favour of a boys only school. It only took 30 years of trying to turn them into little girls, doping them up if they couldn't pay attention, and destroying their educational prospects and futures, for the geniuses in charge of the education system to notice that girls are doing better, and doing so at the expense of boys.

Did I say the expense of boys? Yes I did. From 1979 to 2001, women went from 40% to 56% of undergraduates. By 2005, 58% of graduate students were women, and over 60% of med school students are women.

Coincidence? Well, maybe. Maybe changing the curriculum to girl friendly had no effect at all. Maybe all that effort to make it easier for girls to pursue higher education just helped them, without hindering the boys at all. Maybe. Ahhh, who am I fucking kidding. There has been a dirty little war on boys for decades. The 3rd wave feminists hate us, and they've been actively trying to destroy us.

Don't believe me? How many women engineering students are there? Not terribly many, might be as high as 25%. How many men nursing students are there? A whole lot less than there are women in engineering. How many "crisis in nursing...more men needed" stories have you seen? How about the reverse case for engineering? What faculty is out there actively seeking to balance its existing sex imbalance? I'll give you a hint. It ain't nursing.

So, to conclude, Dalton McGuinty is still a corrupt, spineless, tax grabbing, back stabbing, lying crapweasel, but I gotta say, he did get this one right. Too bad the edumacators will find some way to sabotage it, so that the project to neuter the Canadian man can proceed apace.

No comments:

Post a Comment