Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Riddance

I said these exact words the day that the late, unlamented and never to be sufficiently cursed Pierre f'ing Elliot f'ing Trudeau kicked it:
Good riddance to bad garbage, and 40 years too late.
Senator Edward "Teddy the Swimmer" "Drunken Lifeguard" "This Isn't Your Father's Buick" Kennedy has finally begun the eternal celestial dirt nap. Good. Shame it didn't occur 40 years ago.

They say you shouldn't speak ill of the dead. Why the fuck not? The man was a drunken, philandering, murdering, treasonous, freedom hating, freedom destroying, terrorist loving piece of shit, and we are richer for his death. My only regret (other than how overdue his passing really was) is that I cannot take comfort in his eternal roast in hell, as I do not believe such a place exists.

I'm not going to say any more, as others will say it better. I'll simply leave it with Physics Geek's standard Kennedy comment, "Mary Joe Kopechne couldn’t be reached for comment."

Emperor Misha (there's more than just one post, and enjoy the comments to this one).
Bill Quick (also more than one post, visit the main site)
Ace (also more than one post, visit the main site)
Jay Currie and I seem to be on the same page
Darlene Click at Protein Wisdom is a helluva lot nicer than I
Dan Collins is at least 50% nicer than I
Serr8d has a good one
The Other McCain has some thoughts

More if and as I feel like it.

Update:

Just saw Pres-Uh-dent Uh-bam-uh on the evening news. Called Chappaquidick Ted one of the greatest Americans. By what fucking standard, President Zerobama? I know you have to lie. Hell, I know you're congenitally incapable of telling the truth, but one of the greatest Americans? Hyperbole ought to have limits. Even if you don't think he was a total piece of shit, there have been wayyyy too many great Americans to mention the Lifeguard in their company.

And City TV news bunny? It's called "News" not "Hagiography for liberal sacks of shit." Ted's dead, you can stop fellating him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment