Wednesday, December 9, 2009

McHitler, You Really Are an Asshole

Have I already used that title for a post? I don't think so, I haven't called the seedy little shit we have for a premier Hitler yet. I think. Oh, well, I'm not a real believer in Godwin's law anyway, so fuck it. You don't like me likening him to a fascist, maybe he shouldn't act like one. Fuck off out of the country and have his henchmen ram one of the greatest tax hikes in provincial history through by procedural manouvre? And then have the sheer unmitigated fucking gall to tell us how good it's going to be for us? Fuck off Dalton. May I call you Dalton? I know in polite company you don't call a man by his first name unless he asks you to, but, well, I'm not feeling very polite, so fuck it, and fuck you, Dalton.

Anyway, the corrupt little fuck is off pissing our tax dollars away on a junket to India. I guess protocol required he take his fingers out of his ears and stop screaming, "La la la la, I can't hear you objecting to the HST, la la la la" At least long enough to say, "Fuck off taxpayers, I'll do what I want, I'm a Liberal with a majority government." I quote from memory.

Seriously, though, the incompetent, functional retard said basically that, although he phrased it more along the lines of, "We're going to bring in the HST because a modern Ontario needs a modern tax system, and this will help make us competitive going forward." Umm, dickhead, how, exactly? And feel free to use one syllable words, since, well, that's all your stunted intellect can handle, anyway.

If we're lucky, we're just easing out of a really bad recession. Raising taxes is one REALLY good way to take a fragile recovery and guarantee that it's merely the upswing of a double dip recession. Jeebus, this jackass has the "How to turn a cyclic recession into a major depression" handbook, and he's running it step by step.

Idiotic spending and borrowing levels. Check.
Major new spending initiatives. Check.
Disappear money down the corruptocrat rat hole. Check.
Raise taxes. Check.

Great, zippy, just fucking great. Mrs. Fulminandrew and I are doing okay. Not great, but okay; we're making it through, but this extra thousand bucks you're going to hoover out of our pockets is going to hurt. I can't imagine what it's going to do to the poor bastards on EI, fixed income, pensions, or scraping by paycheck to paycheck.

They say you get the government you deserve. That's bullshit. The stupid fuckers who voted Liberal and NDP get the government they deserve. What the fuck did I, and all the other actually productive residents of Ontario, do to deserve the Dalton McGuinty BOHICA treatment? They got the govt they deserve, but they're taking my anus along for the ride, and I really, really don't fucking appreciate it.

Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment