Saturday, June 5, 2010

5 months?

Holy crap, I haven't wandered by here in almost 5 months. I keep composing posts in my mind, but then never seem to get around to typing them out. In my defense, it's been a busy start to 2010...

Mrs. Fulminandrew delivered us a new boy a couple of months ago. He came in reasonably big, 8 lbs 3 oz, but was almost 5 weeks early. Unfortunately that came with lung/breathing issues that our local, underfunded (thanks a whole lot, McScumbag, you piece of shit) hospital is unable to deal with, so, we had a week at a real hospital in Toronto. In the end everything turned out fine, he came home, is eating and growing like a weed.

At the same time, work got nuts. My job requirements changed, and I had to go through a pile of retraining. Fortunately, I'm able to do it all by remote, but with the relocation to Toronto for a week, followed by taking care of Mummy with a hole in her tummy and newborn, and jealous 2 year old, my time was stretched thin.

Then the real work pile hit. Long days at the job site, followed by more retraining/qualifying at home. Along with all the life issues. Heh, heh, it's a damned good thing I'm already pretty much certifiable, or April through now would have driven me nuts. The shit continues, but is finally coming under control.

Enough of my tale of woe. On to important stuff...hot Asian women in bikinis...here's the marvelously endowed Ourei Harada.


And the equally marvelously endowed Anna Ohurale.

And the spectacularly endowed Rio Natsume.



And heavy metal videos. Here, for no reason other than the fact that the song title amuses me, is Tool; Hooker With a Penis. Well, that and the fact that, though not my favourite band, I like Tool.



We'll get back to the crapola in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment